“A Night Of Non-Stop Jamming” Happens Tonight!
Date : 10/29/2022
It’s time! Apache Waria Entertainment’s “A Night of Non-Stop Jamming” is happening tonight, October 29th at the Port Mourant Centre Ground.
Gates are open from 5:00 pm and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Bring the kids, bring your friends and come out to enjoy soca and chutney hits from a large selection of Guyanese, Trinidadian, and American artistes. Apache Waria himself will be performing!
Tickets are still available at all ticket locations, or you can pay at the door. Kids under 10 are absolutely FREE. Tickets are still available at:
- Office Express - 1 Sideline Dam Portuguese Quarters. (335-4455)
- Office Express - 53 Sec. B #78 Village (335-4455)
- Little Rock Hotel - 10 Main and Church St., New Amsterdam (667-3227)
- Deckers - 2 No.81 Skeldon, Corriverton (339-3200)
- Satish Bar - Port Mourant