It’s Not Too Late To Get Tickets For “A Night Of Non-Stop Jamming” Happening Tomorrow!
Date : 10/28/2022
Apache Waria Entertainment’s “A Night of Non-Stop Jamming” is happening tomorrow, October 29th at the Port Mourant Centre Ground.
Gates are open from 5:00 pm and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy soca and chutney hits from a large selection of Guyanese, Trinidadian, and American artistes. Apache Waria himself will be performing! This is not a show to miss!
Tickets are available at:
- Office Express - 1 Sideline Dam Portuguese Quarters. (335-4455)
- Office Express - 53 Sec. B #78 Village (335-4455)
- Little Rock Hotel - 10 Main and Church St., New Amsterdam (667-3227)
- Deckers - 2 No.81 Skeldon, Corriverton (339-3200)
- Satish Bar - Port Mourant
Tickets will also be available at the gate. Kids under 10 are absolutely FREE.